Give your Antique Desk a new look with Glass Knobs
To make your home a versatile place to be, your home furniture accept a principal part into making this a reality. A furniture can be to a great degree versatile, if you require it to be. A singular thing can have a giant impact in the whole atmosphere of a home.
Be it a used one or a vintage piece, a furniture generally has mind-blowing potential essentially holding up to be found. All it takes is another shading to paint on it or a couple of changes in the doorknobs.
A rethought antique desk can change everything about the room. Change your desk just tweaking a bit! That is it. You should not be an expert in furniture change. All you require is some time, a few equipment, and the willingness to try something new.
Why Choose Do it yourself?
If you are on a budget, or if you do not feel like spending more than a few buck, DIY is what you do. It will definitely be cheaper than a paid service. You unmistakably can finish a modification in your furniture without taking external help. With the right sorts of rigging, you will be prepared.
· Some screws and nuts
· Glass knobs (picture shown below)
There are a few steps to follow and you will give your kitchen drawers and cabinets a face lifting just by replacing the knobs.
The desk we will be using for this article looks like (Picture Given)-
1. Drill your current holes to give it a smoother finish.
2. Before setting up your new knobs, fill any gaps left by old equipment with wood putty, and paint that territory.
3. Attach the new glass knobs with screws.
Some last minute tips:
· Always buy extra, be it handles or screws. It will turn out to be helpful later on.
· Buy the glass knobs which you feel will be pleasant to use.
· The appraise matters here, so you need to grasp, if you require more prominent or more diminutive handles already buying a pack of them.
· Make without question to hold up after you give the principal layer of paint. If you may need your cabinets to fly up, a minute coat can complete the action.